This is me going infrognito because I have been informed that my writing is offensive and I should be ashamed to show my face.
WAIT! Are you looking for Lorca's YA page where she actually talks about books and being a writer and stuff? Because this isn't it. Click the picture to be taken AWAY from the page where she posts crazy stories about flaming roadkill and stuff like that.
- RT @amberrisme: Check it out! Real Men Dont Wear Skinny Jeans wp.me/p28dzr-UJ 14 hours ago
- RT @CiaraBallintyne: Dog Non-Negotiable goo.gl/N5JWfe via @KellySGamble 16 hours ago
- RT @edenbaylee: "Unsettling, riveting, and masterful" 5 stars from @LisetteBrodey for Stranger at Sunset ~ amzn.to/1zijaBM... 16 hours ago
- RT @ficshelf: Tho dismissed by traditional #publishing @authorearning reports aim to educate writers. Top article by @lorcadamon: http://t.… 1 day ago
- RT @EbonyMcKenna: Dear spy agencies. Please ignore my browser history, I've been researching for a novel. I promise. 4 days ago
My Goodreads Shelf
All the old stuff…