This is me going infrognito because I have been informed that my writing is offensive and I should be ashamed to show my face.
WAIT! Are you looking for Lorca's YA page where she actually talks about books and being a writer and stuff? Because this isn't it. Click the picture to be taken AWAY from the page where she posts crazy stories about flaming roadkill and stuff like that.
- How Google+ is Different from Facebook -- A Primer for Authors bit.ly/1qWloqU via @BadRedheadMedia 2 days ago
- How to Connect with Readers on Goodreads goo.gl/FXieJf via @BadRedheadMedia 1 week ago
- Build Relationships With Readers, Don't Stalk Them #HaleNo goo.gl/VfTUdR via @BadRedheadMedia 3 weeks ago
- November 2014 #MondayBlogs Giveaway goo.gl/kbybxu via @BadRedheadMedia 3 weeks ago
- @ShireenJ If the guy wears brand-new Air Jordans, there's a chance it's in the 80s and the author didn't have to say it. #indiechat 3 weeks ago
My Goodreads Shelf
All the old stuff…