This is me going infrognito because I have been informed that my writing is offensive and I should be ashamed to show my face.
WAIT! Are you looking for Lorca's YA page where she actually talks about books and being a writer and stuff? Because this isn't it. Click the picture to be taken AWAY from the page where she posts crazy stories about flaming roadkill and stuff like that.
- Oops. I somehow managed to forget I have a Twitter account. I promise to remedy that and annoy you soon. 1 day ago
- The Dos and Don'ts of Goodreads by Guest @nblackburn01 goo.gl/Rj8mQF via @BadRedheadMedia 2 days ago
- 5 of 5 stars to Tomboy by Liz Prince goodreads.com/review/show/10… 3 days ago
- RT @selfpubbootcamp: @miralsattar Crazy times here in #indiechat - thanks for hosting. Indie authors shd do it, and I'm sticking to it. - @… 1 week ago
- @miralsattar GREAT chat tonight, thanks for hosting this topic! #indiechat 1 week ago
My Goodreads Shelf
All the old stuff…